This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Information We Collect:
We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website.
We also automatically collect certain information about your device when you use our website, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
How We Use Your Information:
We use the personal information you provide to us to communicate with you, to provide you with information or services you have requested, and to improve our website.
We may also use the automatically collected information to analyze and improve our website and to personalize your experience.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as web hosting, analytics, and marketing.
We may also disclose your personal information if required by law or in response to a valid court order.
Security of Your Information:
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
Changes to This Policy:
Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to [insert website name] (the "Website"). By using the Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms"). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website.
1. Intellectual Property Rights The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof, are owned by [insert company name] or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, or create derivative works of any of the contents of the Website without our prior written consent.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties The Website and its contents are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
We make no warranties that the Website will meet your requirements or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
3. Limitation of Liability In no event shall [insert company name] or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Website or its contents, even if we have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
4. User Conduct You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by, any third party.
You agree not to upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
5. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless [insert company name] and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, or suppliers from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your use of the Website or any violation of these Terms.
Termination- We may terminate or suspend your access to the Website and/or these Terms at any time without notice and for any reason. Upon termination, you will immediately cease all use of the Website.
Governing Law- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [insert state], without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
Changes to Terms- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide notice on the Website or via email to the email address associated with your account. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Miscellaneous -These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and [insert company name] with respect to the Website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and Roofers Local 74 with respect to the Website.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain